So the other day I was minding my business waiting in line at Starbucks. During this long wait I overheard two women discussing their shopping finds. One bragged about how she bought her bag on sale for about $45 and how expensive that was. The other thought it was a great price. As the line got longer and drinks were still not ready they went on to discuss what was a phase.
Woman 1: I only buy timeless pieces they are worth purchasing.
Woman 2: I agree I would never spend money on a Chanel because it’s just a fad and fashion is always changing.
Me: Have you lost your mind?!
Chanel is a brand that helped to revolutionize fashion fir women. Hello!
- Little black dress
- Class and elegance in practical designs,
- One of the greatest fashion empires in the world.
- Went broke then made a huge come back.
- The Chanel suit.
- Classic Chanel quilt stitched bag
- Strong brand identity
- The Camellia (which I now own a limited edition of.)
- Member of Fédération Française de la Couture, du Prêt-à-Porter des Couturiers et des Créateurs de Mode (French Federation of Fashion and of Ready-to-Wear of Couturiers and Fashion Designers). I might have lost you here, but good thing Google and Wikipedia exists.
It represents a lot more, but just know that any purchase of a Chanel item is an investment because it is timeless. TIMELESS!
Photo credit: Chanel website